Hidden Valley Property Inspection of Sandy, Utah proudly offers superior home inspection services to clients seeking integrity, top quality, professionalism, and attention to detail in the Salt Lake City metro area. We will travel to your home for a small mileage fee if you are more than 20 miles from our Sandy office.
Utah has some very unique weather and seasons, We are very aware of what each of Utah's seasons are doing to your potential new Salt Lake City home, inside and out. Our InterNACHI certified home inspector will be inspecting your next home or property with extreme patience and detail.
- Home Inspection Training & Certification, Allied Business School, Laguna Beach, CA.
- Bachelor of Science, Geography, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
- We are an Affiliate member of the Salt Lake Board of REALTORS and members in good standing with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. InterNACHI is one of the largest home inspection associations in the United States.
- We fulfill 24+ credit hours of continuing education and recurrent training every year to maintain the highest level of proficiency.
- We follow InterNACHI's Standards of Practice.
- We abide by InterNACHI's Code of Ethics.
- We have over 14 years of residential building and renovating experience.
- We truly enjoy our work and it shows.
We are required by the above mentioned association, InterNACHI to take yearly recurrent training courses and tests in all fields relating to home inspections. We must pass these exams with an 80% or better to maintain my membership. (below is a breakdown of all required additional yearly training). Periodic peer review of our inspection reports is also required.
These are just a few of the many ways we can assure you that you are getting the best Utah home inspection for your time and money.
The yearly recurrent courses include: Structural, Roofing, Foundations, Electrical, Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, Attics and Insulation, Fireplaces and Chimneys, Mold, Interior Fixtures, Exterior, Appliances, Doors and Windows, Pools and Saunas, and Termite and Rodent problems...Just to name a few!